The rules are as follows:
- Link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions you received
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and come up with 11 new questions
- Tell the nominated bloggers that you nominated them
- Provide 11 randoms facts about yourself
Let's begin, shall we?
11 random facts about me:
2) I could never own a pet. I love clean and animal-free zones!
3) I want to travel the world.
4) Looking into the future, I see myself as a career girl, taking on the streets of London in my business outfit and trendy high heels.
5) I haven't eaten chocolate for over a year! (A New Years resolution that actually paid off!)
6) I love going to the garden centre. It's actually so relaxing and pretty.
7) One of my favourite books is the Summer I Turned Pretty series by the amazing Jenny Hann.
8) I haven't worn trousers to school all year. Even in the winter I was rocking the skirt!
9) I have an obsession with scarfs!
10) For my GCSE's I have taken history, geography, triple science and French.
11) Wherever I go, hand gel has to come with me. My fear of germs is insane!
My answers to the questions:
Only recently I've been brave enough to ditch the strangling foundation and go all natural! Now I literally couldn't live without mascara. It is my hero and opens up my lashes immediately! I hate going out without it...
2) What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Aha, thankfully I'm still young enough to be growing up!!! I guess you could say it's a little scary to completely choose a particular career in which you want to follow. However, I am certainly considering becoming a journalist, but I really adore politics too. You never know, one day you could see me on the telly in either position: journalist or Prime Minister!
3) Favourite brand of makeup...
I have two! I have always loved No7! They sell lovely nail varnishes, however after discovering some lovely Maybelline products I guess I have to include them too!!
4) Favourite brand of skin care...
Officially in love with Lancôme (as you will find out in my March Favourites)! It is very expensive but my skin is a feeling lush since I've been using it!
5) What are your hobbies?
Does blogging count as a hobby? Either way, I adore constructing blogs, love to read (if I ever get time!) and I also am massively in ore with shopping.
6) What country would you most like to visit?
I can't wait to explore the world. I have so many countries on my list to explode, and I would love to experience other cultures. The USA and Singapore are quite high up on my to-do list...
7) Favourite film?
Oh God: I have so many! I adore The Help, Coyote Ugly and Pretty Woman! Cheesy 80's films are just the bee's knees.
8) Why did you start a blog?
Previously I mentioned that I am interested in journalism, well, I emailed a local paper asking for a work experience placement but unfortunately they were too small to take me on. The man was so kind and told me that if I was serious about journalism then I should start a blog. So I did...
9) Favourite thing about yourself...
I love my sense of determination. I will not give up until I have done the job properly, and to me that is the thing that will allow me to achieve throughout my life.
10) Are there any blogs that inspire me?
All blogs can inspire me. As soon as I find a genuine great read I feel exhilarated! This is why I often ask for links. I love discovering new hidden gems!
11) If you could live off one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Spaghetti Bolognese. Makes my mouth water even thinking about it. I LOVE it!!!
My nominations for the Liebster Award are:
My questions for you lovely 11 bloggers:
2) Describe yourself in 3 words...
3) Who is your favourite celebrity?
4) What is/was your favourite subject at school?
5) What's your earliest memory?
6) Where do you feel most safe?
7) What do you want to achieve in life?
8) What makes you smile more than anything else in the world?
9) What is your favourite bath (or shower) product?
10) All time favourite film...
11) Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
That was fun! I hope you enjoyed reading! Once more, I've got to thank Jasmin for nominating me. Best of luck guys...
Lots of Love from Sophie xox
Some images courtesy of FreeDigitalImages.com